- Within 5 working days the order is confirmed, the guests must reach Jetour for redeeming the stateroom.
- Port charges will be sponsored by Jetour Charity Foundation and its partners.
- Make-A-Wish Hong Kong will share the personal data you provide to Jetour for identity verification.
- Jetour Inquiry hotline: 3180 9966 press 2
- Address: Units 1003-1006, 10/F., Lippo Sun Plaza, No.28 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Ship Name: Spectrum Of The Seas
- Gross Tonnage: 169,379 tons; Inaugural: 2019; Deck: 16
- Room Category: Ocean View Balcony
- Stateroom Features: All staterooms and suites come complete with private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone
- Stateroom: 198 sq. ft.; Balcony: 55 sq. ft.
- All guests aged 12 and above should be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to boarding, whereas “Fully vaccinated” refers to:
- Guests aged 12 to 17 are required to have received two doses of Sinovac vaccine or one dose of Fosun Pharma/BioNTech vaccine at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- Guests aged 18 and above are required to have received two doses of Sinovac vaccine or Fosun Pharma/BioNTech vaccine at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- Guests must provide negative COVID-19 PCR test result within 48 hours prior (with a test specimen collected within 48 hours prior to 1 pm of the departure date). All test results of testing done within 48 hours prior to boarding by local COVID-19 RT-PCR testing institutions recognized by the HKSAR Government are acceptable.
- All guests must download and scan "LeaveHomeSafe" QR Code at terminal.
- Hong Kong Local Residents:
Aged 11 and above: "HKSAR Passport" or "HK Permanent ID Card"
Aged below 11: "Hong Kong SAR Passport” or re entry permit
- Foreigners Residing in Hong Kong:
All ages: "Original Passport + HK ID Card/other Stay Permission Endorsement"
Passport Validity: Over 6 months
- 3/4 nights cruise onboard including accommodation, meals, entertainment & access to facilities.
- Priced Shore Excursions, Priced Food & Beverage items, Gratuities, Cruise Fuel Surcharges (if applicable), Cruise Insurance Premium (if applicable)
- Passport / Travel Visa Fees, Travel Insurance, Any Personal Expenses
- Including, but not limited to, any information relating to policy of Cruise Company.
- General Terms & Conditions
- The above stateroom is for double occupancy.
- Passengers’ full name as shown on travel document is required at the time of booking. Amendment will likely result in fare difference, loss of reservation and/or incurring amendment fees.e.
- If a material alteration to a package tour after its commencement for reasons beyond control, the travel agency may impose any additional charge to his clients as a result of an increase in operation costs. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Passengers accept full responsibility for all losses and expenses due to “Reasons beyond control”. Cruise company and the travel agency will not be liable for any consequences. (“Reasons beyond control” means hostilities, political unrest, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency or timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, etc.)
- Cruise company reserves the right to change itinerary, timing of all embarkations/disembarkations, and cancel port of calls due to weather conditions or specific reasons. All of the changes will not be considered as against “The Trade Descriptions Ordinance, Chapter 362, Laws of Hong Kong”. Passengers shall not make claim against cruise company and the travel agency for any recovery.
- Passengers’ passport validity is required to have at least 6 months prior the return date and valid traveling visa(s) is granted. Travel agency will not be liable for any consequences.
- HK Travel Industry Council recommends passenger to take out the travel insurance before the journey.
- This product is sponsored by Jetour Group and Royal Caribbean International, Make-A-Wish Hong Kong does not endorse the product and is not in any way involved in, has control over, or is assuming any liability for the product.
- The above Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Travel agency reserves the rights to alter the terms & conditions and make final decision in case of any disputes.
- In case of disputes, Cruise Company reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Cruise Terms & Conditions
- Travel document copies are required for reservation.
- Shipboard currency: US Dollars. Gratuities of US$ 14.5per person/night will be charged to shipboard account automatically.
- Stateroom assignment is subject to the cruise company, and on best available basis.
- Cruise company reserves the right to upgrade a guest or guests to higher category accommodations at no additional cost.
- Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid on http://www.royalcaribbean.com/